I just discovered the ScribbleLive tool, a great way to simplify the live blogging experience. I think it’s a pretty new tool (couldn’t see how to get an RSS feed, although their FAQ lists RSS as one of the features), so I thought I’d try out embedding ScribbleLive into this blog post, and try to intertwine my twitter posts (pulled into ScribbleLive), and updates posted directly into the ScribbleLive tool into this blog.
- 1:38 PM citymark – excellent, managed to get an RSS feed from scribblelive as well http://tinyurl.com/99vu9g
- 1:38 PM citymark – experimenting with twitter & Scribblelive embedded into my blog http://markfaul.ca/ seems to be working
- 1:33 PM citymark – Listening to the new ottawa.virginradio.com station (formerly the bear) … not much different really.
- 1:23 PM citymark – In my “other life” I help my wife with SimplyRaw < >… helping people to learn more about healthy lifestyle choices.
- 1:21 PM citymark – they include a raw vegan nut pate in the salad. Tasty & healthy 🙂
- 1:20 PM citymark – Gonna dig into a delicious raw vegan salad from the Depanneur Sylvestre for lunch today.
- 1:05 PM citymark – now playing with http://www.scribblelive.com/Event/Lunch to try out some of the features … how wide can the topics be cross-posted? RSS?
- 1:00 PM citymark – Just discovered Scribble Live, so I thought I’d try it out over some tasty vegan lunch.
An interesting mashup of different blogging platforms. Nice to see how easy it is to mash things together. The fewer places I have to go to send out “global” updates across different platforms the better.
Next big thing I’d like to see is RSS feeds of Facebook updates! Anyone know if you can do that already, or if you can pull in updates from other tools into FB?